Pleasant surprise

byron

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’m picking up a new GSA tomorrow and wanted to organise some insurance. Previously I have combined three classic bikes ( BMW )with my modern BMWRT . This would usually be around £350 a year but with no chance of building up a no claims policy.
Carole Nash wanted almost £70 to add the new bike to the existing policy for four weeks, so I decided to go on compare the market and got a great policy from Bennetts for £265, which included legal and European travel. Bearing in mind I have zero no claims at the moment.
That is less than I paid for my dental care policy!! Clearly it pays to live in a rural area like Dorset and of course it’s great to ride here as well

Sounds an excellent price given some bods on here had difficulty even getting a quote

Shopping around and not worrying too much that some people would not touch Bennetts with a barge pole (so they tell us) but love Carole Nash (so they tell us) is indeed the answer.... that and living in Dorset, as opposed to London, helps too. Anything for under a pound a day is cheap, you can’t even buy bag half or beer or go to the cinema for that much.

Try living in a Liverpool post code, even the insurance companies are robbing B***ards.

Back
Top Bottom