X challenge throttle tube wanted

johnjacko

Reaction score
Hi all , does anyone know where I can get an Xc throttle tube, or if there are compatible ones from other bikes.
I have changed my handlebars to Pro taper fat bars, they are the same size and shape as the oem ones, but the previous owner of my bike had fitted Oxford heated grips and trying to remove them is a nightmare.

I’ve not came across anything off another bike that fits , but others may well have

You can get replacements direct from BMW for about £50-£60 for the pair including new rubber grips

RH Throttle grip
32 72 7 696 936

Handle, left, closed
34 32 7 696 950

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the same as Aprilia part number GU01603480 John

It's the same as Aprilia part number GU01603480 John

Thank you both very much for the information, I called my local BMW dealer , they told me the part is no longer available, however I tried the Aprilia dealer who has ordered one for me, should be here next Wednesday for the princely sum of £20.37 inc VAT and delivery.
This forum is the best

Thank you both very much for the information, I called my local BMW dealer , they told me the part is no longer available, however I tried the Aprilia dealer who has ordered one for me, should be here next Wednesday for the princely sum of £20.37 inc VAT and delivery.
This forum is the best ��

Bloody good to know! For the Pegaso?

We should compile a list of these gems! :thumby:

Hi, just a quick update on the throttle tube,
I ordered it from Robinson’s Foundry an Aprilia dealer in Canterbury, I ordered on Saturday afternoon and it turned up this morning (Wednesday) excellent service.
£20.37 inc postage
Also comes as a pair so no problem matching grips.

Hi, yes it fits perfectly, I thought it a bit sticky at first but turned out the throttle cable was knackered , I have replaced the cable and it’s working great, it returns really snappy !

Back
Top Bottom