derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
By personal request this breakfast has been arranged for meet up for 10am at

The Bouverie Lodge (The Bison Farm)
Nether Broughton
Melton Mowbray
LE14 3ES

For those who havent been before very comfortable venue and excellent breakfast at a reasonable price.

Look forward to seeing you there.

Derek

Thank you. I shall endeavour to be there, and I hope, the person who asked me to ask will be able to make it too.

:thumby:

I can make this one but I don't like the Bison Farm. :D

She might not be so grumpy mid-week :hide:D

Thanks for sorting Derek, cannot make it as wife and son on holiday in Cornwall and it would be rude not to go too.

Er, judge and jury, AKA Mrs GSite would not appreciate the body of evidence which really points to a UKgser meeting taking priority.

if I do turn up, expect to visit me in hospital or the psychiatric ward soon after - all visitors welcome, especially those bearing gifts to ease my suffering. On balance, perhaps it is in my greater interests to go on holiday to get a break from this retirement lark.

Tough life innit !

And the violent bowel actions a couple of hours later if you are of a delicate disposition, or unlucky. Enjoy !
I shall be thinking of you while braving what may be the aftermath of storm Dennis in Cornwall. er, where would I rather be ?

1200 shocks not back yet, so will have to drag the airhead out to go bison hunting.:)

Was hoping to sneak away for a couple of hours but that kitchen won’t tile itself :blast
Enjoy

Thanks Lorraine and Derek,

Good turn out for a cold February morning.

Pleasant staff on duty today.

Chris posting that he would arrive on his airhead appeared to inspired the majority of us to do the same.

04ec53aeb08defc5a73e0aa0099566ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice to see folk today. Good company and pleasant surrounding. Hope everyone managed to get home before it rained (again! Hope to see you at the next brekkie.

Back
Top Bottom