Here Fishy-wishy Sat 29th Feb....

I call Foul there Ref

You wanted new bike you went and got new bike

Health to Ride ;)
Thank you kind sir.

I think I'm going to get a breakfast spin in before Jorge blows in and wrecks the country.
Washed the UK road salt off it from Thursdays spin from Leeds to Holyhead.
78169dd79a82bbc88b30055242ff250d.jpg

from my G8 ThinQ

Par'n me askin Sor??

But what is it?

I am not knowing as there's no sticky out bits :aidan

AM serious I have no idea about much of modern bikes these days I know its a Honda and liking that they too have cottoned onto outside spoking on the rims at last

Par'n me askin Sor??

But what is it?

I am not knowing as there's no sticky out bits :aidan

AM serious I have no idea about much of modern bikes these days I know its a Honda and liking that they too have cottoned onto outside spoking on the rims at last
It's a 2016 Honda VFR1200X Crosstourer DCT.

1237cc V4 with the DCT auto gearbox. (don't judge me )

from my G8 ThinQ

Hi, sorry to say the wind strength forecast for parts of Ireland tomorrow has increased and I don't want to take the risk of anyone having a mishap due to gusts, passing a gap in the hedge for example.

We will hold the spin when the weather is a bit better.

Look forward to seeing y'all when we do get out!

Laurence

Now that I look out the window it was a wise decision to defer this high calorie event..... also it give will be me a bit more time to find out where the puddle of oil that has formed on the floor beneath my bike...:mad:

Congrats on the new Crossdresser Keith, well may she wear :beerjug:

This morning I thought Bin had got it wrong but this afternoon proves he got it spot on :thumb
Looking forward to the rerun

Congrats on the new Crossdresser Keith, well may she wear :beerjug:

This morning I thought Bin had got it wrong but this afternoon proves he got it spot on :thumb
Looking forward to the rerun
I was fooled rightly this morning....... I rode into Megabikes to order some bits and pick up a Givi tank ring......had a Burrito next door, calmly watching the world go by. I rode out to Dun Laoire to visit the wife at work......... It was on the way back that the little fecker Jorge swooped in and tried to dismount me from my new majestic steed on several occasions......the N7 was the worst, I genuinely thought I was gonna get fecked off.

A very good call by Bruscar yesterday.

from my G8 ThinQ

:jes - is it bad someone from the wrong side of the lake gets tha' :D

Feicfidh mé go luath thú
Fair play to ya

It is a pointer to the amount of café and shops you must have parked your bike outside over here!!!

from my G8 ThinQ

Thats it. Sick and tired of sitting in this petrol station all day for ye all to turn up. Too late to go now anyway, I'm going home.

;-)

Very good call, seems pretty bad out there.
Merv.

Back
Top Bottom