Hi troups

jorus08

Reaction score
Hi everyone ...

Live in Troon , Scotland and just changed over from a 1215 Triumph Explorer ( 3 months use) , far too heavy when manoeuvring her about and subsiquently dropped her a few times, no damage drops but the third time was the last she had to go. Traded in the Explorer and got myself a GS 1200 adventure TE, same weight but the low engine and being a twin, what a difference !! back to a wide grin on my face and a happy boy.
:okay

Welcome. Rubbish weather we’re having, isn’t it?

Welcome in, the Explorer isn't for everyone as you've found out. I test rode one in 2015 and decided it was too big and heavy for me so went for a GS instead which I don't regret. Hope you continue to enjoy your GSA:beerjug:

Sunny Troun!

I suspect you will know “Boatman” on here, already/

Welcome!

Afternoon and greetings from the Capital, don't feed the dragon's here, swift kick in the nuts usually works.

Have fun with your new bike.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Hi everyone ...

Live in Troon , Scotland and just changed over from a 1215 Triumph Explorer ( 3 months use) , far too heavy when manoeuvering her about and subsequently dropped her a few times, no damage drops but the third time was the last she had to go.
My test ride of a Triumph Trophy 1200 started and finished with trying to get it onto its centre-stand. I never got as far as switching on the ignition!

My test ride of a Triumph Trophy 1200 started and finished with trying to get it onto its centre-stand. I never got as far as switching on the ignition!
They do have a special technique, you use a crane.

Worst bike I have (for centrestand), and it leans over too far on side stand.
Alhough it does feel like riding a 125 compared to my gas.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom