Holiday Let Wanted Please.

jamesv

Reaction score
Does anyone have a holiday home to let out please? We are wanting a cheap holiday in the UK as kinds at uni therefore not flush with cash at the moment.

Ideally on the welsh coast but anything considered. Could maybe stretch to Northern France or Belgium.

Any ideas/help will be gratefully accepted,

Thanks in advance.

James

Thanks Leadfarmer, have had a look. I should have mentioned that we are restricted to the summer hols so it becomes more expensive. Will probs end up camping.

SNAP - Given the circumstances I was about to suggest a tent. Maybe you can beg/borrow the kit, but you may need to be booking the site now if you want choice.

I tell you what, there comes a point where your summer holiday in a tent in Wales (or anywhere, for that matter) really doesn't cut it.

James, my sister in law intends to start letting their static caravan out as soon as her house is habitable. It is supposed to be finished March. It’s in Anglesey located on their farm in Llangefni. 7 or so miles from beaches. If interested pm me your details and I’ll pass details on to her. Dogs welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom