Beautiful Custom DAVIDA JET Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy Moly!!!!!!

Perfect for The Trip Out later this year :thumb

I rather like it. Actually, I like it a lot :)

G'on Melch, you owe it to yourself, it's gotta be worth an extra 20bhp at Punks Peak :hippy

Andres

Perfect for The Trip Out later this year :thumb

I rather like it. Actually, I like it a lot :)

G'on Melch, you owe it to yourself, it's gotta be worth an extra 20bhp at Punks Peak :hippy

Andres

With the greatest respect to Ispitthingy.....it is fucking hideous. 😂

Buy it yourself if you like it. I’ve a feeling you’ll be riding down on your own though if you do.

With the greatest respect to Ispitthingy.....it is fucking hideous. ��

Buy it yourself if you like it. I’ve a feeling you’ll be riding down on your own though if you do.

Ooooooh, I do like a challange, if I still have a job by the end of today I may just do that :hippy

Andres

You would definitely need the original crazy frog theme played full blast as you rode through town ...

It’s certainly unique and will definitely get you noticed.

As would strolling down the local high street with a halibut balanced on your head. :D

Walking down the street with your cock out would get you noticed too. Neither of which would be the sort of attention I would relish.

Ummmmm ..... Didn't Doris say he had to see his solicitor the other day ... ??

And why do some people think that buying a Harley Davidson also mean instantly waving goodbye to your dignity? :nenau

:D

And why do some people think that buying a Harley Davidson also mean instantly waving goodbye to your dignity? :nenau

:D

To be fair, if you were to go to a HOG rally.....there's your answer. :D

To be fair, if you were to go to a HOG rally.....there's your answer. :D

I went to Thunder in the Glens in 2018 and saw more people wearing ribbons and medals than you see at the Cenotaph on Remembrance Sunday. :blast

It’s the reason you will never see me at a Harley event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom