Cymarc

Daffy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have just bought a GSA toolbox for the 1250 and thought I would let others know how it went....

Well, I contacted Mark with a couple of questions and from there all dealings were excellent right up until my box was delivered - I really can't fault the service at all.

With regard to the product itself, its well made, fitted well, looks the part and does exactly what it promised.

All in all, I am so pleased that I went for this box instead of the cheap Chinese offerings, sure it cost nearly 3 times the price but I really believe that it is at least 3 times the box as it will last and still be worth something when I decide that I no longer need it.

If your thinking about one, go for it - you wont be disappointed.

Yes I have nothing but praise for Mark and the boys, top quality products and service for my various purchases.

Supporting UK innovation and manufacturing is good! I have one of his toolboxes on my 1200 Hexhead.

Went down this morning and had them lower the XR... brilliant service, lovely team and impressive facilities. Cafe round the back for refreshments and I was in at 7am, out by just after 8am. I don’t think I can say enough good stuff about Cymarc.

Transformed my confidence in the bike, great product and did the work in full view with no qualms about me nebbing.

Proper proper service!

Back
Top Bottom