iandavid

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Delivery on Feb 24 ready for March 01.

Attachments

• 39A18C29-35EC-443A-BDD0-8063850B5BAA.jpg
    39A18C29-35EC-443A-BDD0-8063850B5BAA.jpg
    250.3 KB · Views: 534
It’s at Ducati Leeds but it a brand new bike just arrived from the factory speced up by me. The exhaust sound is brilliant.

Ah

I just spotted on facebook that they had a one 2nd hand with 39 miles on

Ducati Leeds are very good to deal with in my experience ( have they moved yet ?)

Lovely bike , the suspension feels really plush on the S too , feels really light as well , do the panniers still fit with the Akras?
I would definitely have those exhausts fitted if I bought one , they sound amazing .
Happy new bike , have fun.

I wonder what the story is there? Second hand (not ex demonstrator) with just 39 miles on it.

.....:nenau.....

Actually having re visited the facebook site the one they have with 39 miles on is a V4s with full termi system for a snidge over £20k

Which is in essence a new bike but 2nd hand and not a demo so i too wondered what happened

Any way we digress from the OPs happy new bike thread

Lovely bike , the suspension feels really plush on the S too , feels really light as well , do the panniers still fit with the Akras?
I would definitely have those exhausts fitted if I bought one , they sound amazing .

No panniers do not fit, but i have an SW rear seat bag. However I tour on my XR so no need for panniers on the Ducati.

Also the cat they took off weighs a bloody ton!

Back
Top Bottom