Bemoto

timeandtide

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Another shout for Bemoto.
Just swapped to them for my Multi Bike policy from my previous insurer, who wanted £36 more than last year's premium despite the fact that all the bikes are a year older, and I've done my IAM in the meantime.
Excellent service from Dean Mawby, including discount on the Titanium package.:thumb

So I get that all Brokers and Underwriters have different criteria. But how does it work that my quote for a 2019 RT with extras, from IAM Surety and Bemoto was in the around £375. 9 years plus no claims, over 60, IAM and RoSPA. Bennetts for exactly the same cover with the same excess underwritten with Zenith and loads of discounts with Bennetts for partners, yet their premium was £204. This is why I rate insurance underwriters and brokers right up there with estate agents.

casbar Without looking at the quote, I could not advise why this is the case, but insurance prices change all the time and our prices and discounts available are getting better the more we grow. Feel free to give me a message at renewal time, and I will get you the best quote possible. Thanks

Dean - I've been using Bemoto for several years now - recommended.

The only concern, compared to IAM Surety - IAM do very cheap cover for their Skills Days.

Dean - do you recognise IAM skills days which are proper managed training events rather than competitive track days ?

Dean - I've been using Bemoto for several years now - recommended.

The only concern, compared to IAM Surety - IAM do very cheap cover for their Skills Days.

Dean - do you recognise IAM skills days which are proper managed training events rather than competitive track days ?

Hi

We do offer 10% discount for IAM skill days.

Hi Dean. I've a classic bike and cover expires 3 months before my touring bike. 1. Do you do classic policies? 2. Suggestion re dealing with the gap between the policies?

Hi Dean. I've a classic bike and cover expires 3 months before my touring bike. 1. Do you do classic policies? 2. Suggestion re dealing with the gap between the policies?

Hi
Yes we do classic policies,, with some very good rates especially for multi classic policies, regardin ggap cover, probably google companies that provide it, as we do not unfortunately.

Bemoto fan boy here!

Added a GS to my R9t policy at the weekend. Excellent service and not a hideous cost.

Very pleased again, long may it last.

jgk

Hi
Yes we do classic policies,, with some very good rates especially for multi classic policies, regardin ggap cover, probably google companies that provide it, as we do not unfortunately.

Dean, think you have misunderstood PoshPete's request. I read it that he is NOT looking for GAP cover, rather, how to deal with differing renewal dates on his currently two separate policies, when he takes out a single multibike policy - if available for a classic & a modern bike

They couldn't help me £415 against cn at £171 for 1250 gsa

Hi

SORN the classic for 3 months ( while you’re tearing it down) and then insure both @ the same time)

That’ll only be 10% for my consultancy!:D

SORN the classic for 3 months ( while you’re tearing it down) and then insure both @ the same time)

That’ll only be 10% for my consultancy!:D

Yep, that occurred to me too. Not much chance of the GS being nicked while it's in bits! :D

Back
Top Bottom