Average speed cameras Killin to Tyndrum

Oh buggeration guess who forgot about them yesterday.

Going to gaffer tape the letter box

Does anyone know if these are forward or rear facing cameras?

They looked to me last Thursday as if they faced both ways, 1 pole at Tyndrum with 2 cameras 1 pole at Crianlarich with 2 Cameras, could be forward ??

They looked to me last Thursday as if they faced both ways, 1 pole at Tyndrum with 2 cameras 1 pole at Crianlarich with 2 Cameras, could be forward ??

Came back via Tyndrum - Lix Toll yesterday I think we won't know until some poor bugger gets caught, you can't even tell by the placement of the infra red lights either!

I'm confident that knowing the worst offenders on that stretch of road are motorcycles, they would not have put up cameras that didn't get motorcycles!

Pull into the Green Welly and put a blanking plate over the reg, have fun and take it off at Lix Toll garage

only joking...

You're not going fast enough :D:D:D:D

Wanna bet mister ;)

Here's a brief true story. Few years back I met a guy at the Hungry Highlander in Braemar, we tanked it all the way from there to Lixtoll with me in the front, we stopped off for a bit there and I said to the guy, you can take the front for a bit, few miles down the road he got pulled for 106 and got a 6 months ban, oh how I laughed :p

Wanna bet mister ;)

Here's a brief true story. Few years back I met a guy at the Hungry Highlander in Braemar, we tanked it all the way from there to Lixtoll with me in the front, we stopped off for a bit there and I said to the guy, you can take the front for a bit, few miles down the road he got pulled for 106 and got a 6 months ban, oh how I laughed :p

Thats about as interesting a tale as your last one in February 20...............senior moment ! same story................

AMG C63 piling it on down the hill to Lix Toll this morning, still on the wrong side of the road at the left handed at the bottom. Took off towards Chrianlarich as if he either couldn’t see the signs and cameras, or knew something the rest of us don’t...........

Are they actually operational???

Back
Top Bottom