Average speed cameras Killin to Tyndrum

Yebbut why would you want to race through such beautiful scenery? :nenau

+1 this is why I'm very happy these days to be bimbling about on my T120 Bonneville or Honda CB500X. I no longer see the point of 100BHP+ bikes that cost a fortune
:)

+1 this is why I'm very happy these days to be bimbling about on my T120 Bonneville or Honda CB500X. I no longer see the point of 100BHP+ bikes that cost a fortune
:)

Me too .... perfectly happy on my Xcountry :thumb

Must be an age thing :rob

:beerjug:

Aye Micky, not to mention arthritis pushing me towards lower and lighter bikes, plus I need a very light clutch action for my gammy left hand. 46 years of year round riding is starting to take it's toll. I love this getting old malarky :D

Aye Micky, not to mention arthritis pushing me towards lower and lighter bikes, plus I need a very light clutch action for my gammy left hand. 46 years of year round riding is starting to take it's toll. I love this getting old malarky :D

my brother had to swop his tiger 800 for an africa twin with the dct box as his left hand is knackered too.

I can see some sort of twist and go for me in a few years time, but Africa twin is too tall for me. I quite like those three wheeler scoots from Piaggio, I had a day out on a Gilera Fuoco several years ago, a hoot to ride :)

I was heading in that direction until I came upon this on route....fecking snow storm..

19634e26ee6d04e2be918b81893538bb.jpg

Ended up here...

81126c8ef26659817b7103872145dc3e.jpg

....and a soapy tenner to whoever can tell me where that is.

Loch Ordie.

Do I win ?

Oh and sent you a link

You do win indeed, soapy tenner making it's way to you now.

Got it cheers, forgot to reply as I was driving (woops) when read it, on a phone holder you understand officer.

Bike turned up tonight, minted, even had the baffles removed from the stock pipes, tidy.

Back
Top Bottom