Has Anyone Used - Westway Lubricants. 5w40 Fully Synthetic 4 Stroke JASO MA2

QC is unlikely to be as rigorous in smaller companies as is the blending technology / equipment. claims for damage would be very hard to substantiate & massive hassle. WHY risk it for a few ££?

Interesting point. My car use to have Castrol oil, however I managed to buy the same spec from Asda's for 7.50 reduced from 20 as they were discontinued. The other day I purchased 10L of QX oil for same car for 13 for 5 litres. All meet ford specification. I do not think i am risking anything.

However for my bike i have used Motul oil as a replacement to BMWs recommendation.

I think it comes down to that my bike is my pride and joy. My car just a tool. The real question I ask myself is would I purchase westway instead of motul? To be perfectly honest I am not sure..
But I might:D

Interesting point. My car use to have Castrol oil, however I managed to buy the same spec from Asda's for 7.50 reduced from 20 as they were discontinued. The other day I purchased 10L of QX oil for same car for 13 for 5 litres. All meet ford specification. I do not think i am risking anything.

However for my bike i have used Motul oil as a replacement to BMWs recommendation.

I think it comes down to that my bike is my pride and joy. My car just a tool. The real question I ask myself is would I purchase westway instead of motul? To be perfectly honest I am not sure..
But I might:D
I heard the oil that Asda are currently selling is made by Comma. 5w40 fully synthetic that meets Renault standards for my old megane Dci. Reduced to £14 for 5L, rude not to!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

I heard the oil that Asda are currently selling is made by Comma. 5w40 fully synthetic that meets Renault standards for my old megane Dci. Reduced to £14 for 5L, rude not to!

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Comma were owned by Esso from 1989, then as ExxonMobil until 2012 when it was sold to Exxon's Brazilian licencee.

Back
Top Bottom