Software Update for 1250

I can't find anything on Google to suggest theres anything newer than the version ending in 180, which mine has and I believe has been out since March, but there may well be a more recent update.

I’ve got 001-018-040, I’m sure someone recently posted about getting an update to 001-019-xxx

I bought my 1250 GS at the beginning of March 2019, it came with software version 001 - 018 - 040. I had a few issues with the bluetooth connection to TFT from Samsung S8 and Packtalk Bold dropping out so when I took it in for the (free) 600 mile running in service at Alan Jeffries I mentioned this to them and they updated the software to version 001- 019 - 180.
No problems since apart from the new Nav 6 throwing a wobbler and repeating the same instruction to "leave the motorway at the next junction" over and over like a scratched record, I had to switch the thing off to eventually stop it.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

my 1250 Rallye was in yesterday for new LEDs to be fitted under the "be seen offer" the software had to be updated to enable switch on and my TFT says 001 019 180

I bought my 1250 GS at the beginning of March 2019, it came with software version 001 - 018 - 040. I had a few issues with the bluetooth connection to TFT from Samsung S8 and Packtalk Bold dropping out so when I took it in for the (free) 600 mile running in service at Alan Jeffries I mentioned this to them and they updated the software to version 001- 019 - 180.
No problems since apart from the new Nav 6 throwing a wobbler and repeating the same instruction to "leave the motorway at the next junction" over and over like a scratched record, I had to switch the thing off to eventually
Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The Nav 6 software has been updated to eliminate continuous repeated instructions

... No problems since apart from the new Nav 6 throwing a wobbler and repeating the same instruction to "leave the motorway at the next junction" over and over like a scratched record, I had to switch the thing off to eventually stop it ...

:mad:

I had exactly the same thing coming back through Belgium, both myself and a mate. Could not stop it and had to pull over in the end to try and reset it and get directions back - we had no idea where we were going!

my 1250 Rallye was in yesterday for new LEDs to be fitted under the "be seen offer" the software had to be updated to enable switch on and my TFT says 001 019 180

Hi DC what is the "be seen offer" you are talking about??

Hi DC what is the "be seen offer" you are talking about??

its for the LED lights ( driving lights/ fog lights whatever you want to name them) they are on offer till the end of the month . £399 supplied and fitted . think they are about £550 before the offer. The GSA has them as std,the GS doesn't.

its for the LED lights ( driving lights/ fog lights whatever you want to name them) they are on offer till the end of the month . £399 supplied and fitted . think they are about £550 before the offer. The GSA has them as std,the GS doesn't.

Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom