New here, returning to BMW from Triumph

Stevehaggis

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

Quick introduction. Just sold my Triumph Thunderbird cruiser after 5 good years and await delivery of a new 1250 Adventure in 2 weeks - on the production line right now. Ice grey with red seat detail. All the electronic extras except alarm and SOS.

Givi Trekker 58 topbox, Wunderlich Extreme panniers, Spanish version of biketracker, few bits and pieces - usb, etc. Now browsing for decent locks, additional luggage options, more riding kit - I have had a GS Dry suit for years, Caberg flip lid with inter phone comms.

I have been working around the world for the last 12 years, mainly 3rd world, rarely at home for more than a couple of weeks, and now spending more time in Spain than U.K. - bikes and scooter Spanish registered. Retiring in April and planning plenty of biking on great local roads, and across Europe.

Had a bike most of the last 40 years, but mainly commuting when living in Scotland and in Sussex. Thunderbird been across Europe, but want something more fun to ride.

Looking forward to getting back into biking for fun.

Steve.

Greetings & welcome to the forum Steve....enjoy the 1250 when it arrives.....:thumby:

Sounds nice Steve.

There's a good group round your way as I'm sure you know

Pol382 from here lives near Venuela.

Back
Top Bottom