Dog drier / Bike drier recommendations?

andrewb2006

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Looking for dog / bike drier what do you recommend please

Thanks

Andrew

As above get a 2800w one off ebay, but avoid any with the switches on the base plate as mine has those and they are easy to switch on accidentally when putting it away and its like trying to control a manic snake when you plug it in next time if you forget to check if it's switched on or not:D

if any have a longer lead get that one if it's not much more, alternatively get some 3 core flex and do it yourself- I bought a long extension lead on a drum and pinched about 10m off it

I use this.

2b75143f3b4e8b88073bbbc2183b7228.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

If you want a longer hose for your driers, look on eBay for a replacement 5m long 32mm diameter hose for numatic Henry hoover, https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5M-HOSE-...284559&hash=item3b1e7efabb:g:p5kAAOSw42dZN7B3
these are around a tenner, the ends are glued on but the bond can be broken and the numatic ends screwed off, then screw off the ends of the pet blower and screw onto the new hose.
There’s little or no loss of pressure or heat from the blower and then you won’t need to carry the blower around as the orginal puny puny hose was olny 800mm long

Back
Top Bottom