Thread: Cotswold motorrad. Thank you

Subscriber Click here to find out how to Subscribe

Cotswold motorrad. Thank you

I don't write messages like this very often because I'm a miserable bugger and prefer to have a winge but I've just got to say a big big thank you to cotswold motorrad for an amazing service,

So I bought some bmw panniers for my r1200rs and needed the locks coding to my key. I've done with a mate before but it was fiddly and I've got fat thumbs. I said thumbs......

Anyway I called Wolverhampton motorrad rybrook and was told it would be at least £100 for the coding but could well be substantially more if its fiddly.
    I called north oxford bmw and was told it would be £55 which I didn't think was too unreasonable but I decided to try cotswold and spoke to Rob in the service department.

Rob told me to bring the panniers down and he would sort it for me. So I jumped in the car and drove 45 mins where rob with the skill of a class A burglar picked the locks (without opening the panniers) , coded the key and replaced the barrels in the space of less than 3 minutes. When I last tried it I was there for about 2 hrs and the panniers had filled with sweat by completion.
    Anyway the crux of it all is that Rob said there was no charge. So refreshing in this day and age to receive such a fantastic service and I'll definitely return to cotswold for my clothing and service work.

Thanks very much Cotswold motorrad and rob.

Dan

Quote Originally Posted by gebrauchtwagen83 View Post
    I don't write messages like this very often because I'm a miserable bugger and prefer to have a winge but I've just got to say a big big thank you to cotswold motorrad for an amazing service,

So I bought some bmw panniers for my r1200rs and needed the locks coding to my key. I've done with a mate before but it was fiddly and I've got fat thumbs. I said thumbs......

Anyway I called Wolverhampton motorrad rybrook and was told it would be at least £100 for the coding but could well be substantially more if its fiddly.
    I called north oxford bmw and was told it would be £55 which I didn't think was too unreasonable but I decided to try cotswold and spoke to Rob in the service department.

Rob told me to bring the panniers down and he would sort it for me. So I jumped in the car and drove 45 mins where rob with the skill of a class A burglar picked the locks (without opening the panniers) , coded the key and replaced the barrels in the space of less than 3 minutes. When I last tried it I was there for about 2 hrs and the panniers had filled with sweat by completion.
    Anyway the crux of it all is that Rob said there was no charge. So refreshing in this day and age to receive such a fantastic service and I'll definitely return to cotswold for my clothing and service work.

Thanks very much Cotswold motorrad and rob.

Dan
    Thank you for your kind comments, always here to help
    Rob
    Aftersales Advisor
    Cotswold BMW Motorrad Cheltenham
    Main Phone: 01242 335 355
    Email: motorradaftersales@cotswoldgroup.com

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP

Too many assholes...........not enough missiles
    Top job

I go there even though is 2.5 hours from where I live, my local dealership is very poor I think.

I’ve always found it a good fair place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by S92GS View Post
    Top job

I go there even though is 2.5 hours from where I live, my local dealership is very poor I think.

I’ve always found it a good fair place

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Very much appreciated too, thank you all very much.

Kind regards

Nick

01242 335355
    Aftersales Advisor
    Cotswold BMW Motorrad Cheltenham
    Main Phone: 01242 335 355
    Email: motorradaftersales@cotswoldgroup.com

Cotswold Motor Group
    Corinthian Park
    Corinthian Way
    Cheltenham
    GL51 6UP