At home AFC treatment needed

Dave56

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows someone that does at home motorcycle valet and AFC treatment in the Grantham area.
I’m currently laid up after a major shoulder operation and am therefore unable to do anything for the next six months which means the bikes going to be sat in a damp garage, not good.
I’ve tried All Year Biker at Lincoln but he know longer does home visits, so if anyone knows of someone I’d be most grateful.
Thanks.

Just wondering if anyone has any experience of Calibre Motorcycle Valeting of Ilkeston.

Dave, I have used her regularly. She does my GSA at least twice a year. I normally take it to her, but I know she does house visits to clean on site. She preps bikes for some of the main bike dealers in Nottingham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

All booked in.
Just as an afterthought, when I came off the phone I thought bloody hell the Crosstourer is a heavy beast and as I’m unable to do any lifting and without wanting to sound sexist, I just hope she can get it on the centre stand OK :blast

Dave, I have used her regularly. She does my GSA at least twice a year. I normally take it to her, but I know she does house visits to clean on site. She preps bikes for some of the main bike dealers in Nottingham.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had the Crosstourer ACF treated and cleaned today at home by Anne and she even put it back into the garage afterwards for me saving my bad shoulder.
I must say thank you to Anne as she did a really top job and I’m well chuffed, I don’t think it looked as clean as it does now when I bought it.
I would highly recommend Anne and Calibre Motorcycle Valeting of Ilkeston.
Thanks carlo4 for the recommendation.

Back
Top Bottom