Good service from Louis.de

Wapping

Reaction score
I ordered a new pair of Daytona boots from Louise.de, the German retailer.

For some unknown reason, the usually very reliable courier, DHL, failed to deliver them to my door and failed to leave their usual calling cards telling me that they’d tried to deliver.

Louise.de were very helpful, in absolutely perfect English. They acknowledged that the boots had indeed come back to them in Germany, returned by DHL as ‘undeliverable’. They rechecked that my address was indeed correct and then asked whether I would still like the boots? When I said, yes, they agreed to dispatch me a second pair last Wednesday at about noon. They arrived via DHL this morning, Saturday.

Good service.

Recommended.

I love a happy ending. :D

Did you realise though that Motolegends will match any pricing from Louis.de so in future you can buy from the UK?

I ordered a new pair of Daytona boots from Louise.de, the German retailer.

For some unknown reason, the usually very reliable courier, DHL, failed to deliver them to my door and failed to leave their usual calling cards telling me that they’d tried to deliver.

Louise.de were very helpful, in absolutely perfect English. They acknowledged that the boots had indeed come back to them in Germany, returned by DHL as ‘undeliverable’. They rechecked that my address was indeed correct and then asked whether I would still like the boots? When I said, yes, they agreed to dispatch me a second pair last Wednesday at about noon. They arrived via DHL this morning, Saturday.

Good service.

Recommended.

That’s actually a bit slow for DHL !!

I had a Wings exhaust dispatched from Slovenia and they tried to deliver it 20 hours later,having travelled via Italy,Germany,then UK to Guernsey !!
Wasn’t expecting it so quick and was out so collected next day.Amazing !

28856a7bcc5aa43971583a67c9224e0a.jpg

So for yours to start in Germany and take 3 days is actually a bit crap !

I’ve bought a fair few things from Louis Moto and found their service to be exemplary, even better when I had to return a pair of SW Motech footrests that weren’t up to SW’s usual quality. No quibble and even repaid my return postage costs, can’t get better than that. :thumb2

Thanks for posting. They seem to have some great pricing so good to know they have great service as well.

Bought some handlebars from them a couple of weeks ago, arrived in 2 or 3 days :thumb2

Got to cut holes in them now to fit them with Triumph heated grips but that’s a whole other can of worms :blast

I wanted a pair of non-Goretex Daytonas for use in warm weather riding. Such items are not imported by TranAm,

I ordered and got Daytona boots from them last week. Delivery was by DHL to Ireland and then the Post Office to the door. Best part was the price, €469 from Irish retailer and €319 from Louis.de including voucher discounts.

Ordered gloves and a couple of bits from Louis last Saturday at tea time, recieved them Tuesday morning...usual excellent service.

Mind you last year they despatched an item that got from Germany to Parcel Force in the UK who promptly returned it to the senders address in Germany that was on the label clearly marked as such

If you guys want something at those sort of prices, drop me a message and I'll see if I'm able to match them - better to use a copmpany in the UK apposed to Germany surely?

If you guys want something at those sort of prices, drop me a message and I'll see if I'm able to match them - better to use a copmpany in the UK apposed to Germany surely?
I totally agree with you, and I also appreciate not a lot of profit is made by the individual dealers, where as those robbing profiteering importers.....

As for motolegends, NI dealers was selling Rukka Argosaurus gloves in dayglo yellow/white down to £149, motolegends wouldn't price match as we only do black.

That's them off the Christmas card list.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom