MK1 Le Mans

wrinkleyowlie

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
There are currently 3 MK1 Le Mans for sale on E,Bay. Buy it now prices are £5,200, £3,250 and £3,600. Do you think I should buy them all :D Same seller as well, which could be handy for pick up.

There are currently 3 MK1 Le Mans for sale on E,Bay. Buy it now prices are £5,200, £3,250 and £3,600. Do you think I should buy them all :D Same seller as well, which could be handy for pick up.

Thats sounds a bit steep for a Mk1, are you sure its not the more desirable Mk2 with old clothes on. If you went for three I would ask for a discount!

I’m bidding against you wrinkle, It’s an offer too good to miss

Mmmmm over 2000 bikes, cars, 4x4's , motor homes and boats listed all at prices too good to miss, I'm in

These people should be shot, but only after enduring a few days of torture. Their ads are easy enough to spot, but when I am scrolling through newly listed bikes I come across several pages of them in one lump and it is a PITA trying to find the end of it.

Well boys we are all too late the listing has been removed. Some lucky bugger probably bought all three. I wonder if they are on here..........

Interesting point on one of the Le Mans it was cash on collection. How does that work when its a scam? Do they just harvest lots of £500 ish deposits?

Well boys we are all too late the listing has been removed. Some lucky bugger probably bought all three. I wonder if they are on here..........

Interesting point on one of the Le Mans it was cash on collection. How does that work when its a scam? Do they just harvest lots of £500 ish deposits?

Lots of deposits of a few £100 into a dodgy paypal account them transfered straight out , they may even string you on giving the address and time for you to pick up your awesome new bargain steed .

Easy way of making a few grand a week

x75 Hurricanes, aren't that great to ride. front brake is shite , exhausts and rear brake lever, drags on the ground , if ...you haven't run out of fuel.

They don't even look nice anymore.

Hurricanes, that is. The Le Mans 850 still looks fabulous :)

They don't even look nice anymore.

Hurricanes, that is. The Le Mans 850 still looks fabulous :)

The Vetter bodywork is ok but I've always thought they'd look better with a T160 lump in them but even then, they still look like a bit of a desperate lash up...........

Andres

Back
Top Bottom