Hi

Haydnw

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have had my r 1250 gs rallye for nearly a year - planning a trip to Croatia in May and on the look out for some used vario panniers.

Also exploring the possibility of fitting a taller/wider screen and maybe adding winglets as fitted to the GSA - is this possible?

Haydn

Hi,

I'm new to the forum but have had my r 1250 gs rallye for nearly a year - planning a trip to Croatia in May and on the look out for some used vario panniers.

Also exploring the possibility of fitting a taller/wider screen and maybe adding winglets as fitted to the GSA - is this possible?

Haydn

Welcome to all things UKGSer Haydn ... enjoy :thumb

:beerjug:

Hi,

Haydn
May see you on the road around Croatia, we are planning to be there in may. We modified our hp with a bigger screen and fairing - cheated a bit - it's called an RT !

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk
95d81b351c8d99cd2507393139625857.jpg
9bdbc58494440eb79e7d05d1bd6353d7.jpg

Hi,

Yes you can put winglets on a GS as a GSA

Re luggage, it may be worth looking at other options that come up in the for sale section sometimes.

Oh welcome BTW :)

May see you on the road around Croatia, we are planning to be there in may. We modified our hp with a bigger screen and fairing - cheated a bit - it's called an RT !
I'll keep an eye out for the RT - we'll be travelling with friends on their 1250 GSA Exclusive.

Hi,

Yes you can put winglets on a GS as a GSA

Re luggage, it may be worth looking at other options that come up in the for sale section sometimes.

Oh welcome BTW :)

Thanks for the advice - think I'm sorted with panniers from another member, don't suppose you have a link to the winglets?

Indeed.

Moto May have used.

I used them and found them good

People often got smoked ones so maybe put an ad in wanted ??

M

hi

have tou tried aliexpress or wish, ive had a few bits off them and they fit ok, just saw winglets £14.00, you might have to wait a month but if your in no rush, worth a punt

Sorry,

Only just seen your post - not fitted them to the bike yet but it looks very straightforward.

Everything else is done though, locks coded to my key and ready to go, really pleased with them.

Thanks,

Haydn

Back
Top Bottom