Rear Chain Guide - BMW G650 XChallenge & XCountry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone interested in these please shout up as i need a few more orders to make it worthwhile/cost effective getting them made

I took some late additional orders for these so I have went ahead and had a batch made so have a couple spare if anyone wants one

First batch of chain guides assembled and will be posted out tomorrow , still got a few sets left if anyone else wants one

Only got two of these left now if anyone wants one

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi there! Do you have one available? Do you ship to Norway?

I have one left , I will PM you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can’t send you a PM , system won’t allow it

I have one rear chain guide left , price would be £60 GBP delivered to Norway with payment by PayPal friends & family .

I’ll need an email address or contact number to send you PayPal details and get your address

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cheers, couldn't see how to do it either. I don't want to publicly display my email address or phone number.. If you could use the contact sheet on my travel website - https://chasingborders.com - I'll forward you the money to your email on Paypal right afterwards.

I am looking at getting another batch of these Rear Chain Guides made for the BMW G650 XChallenge & XCountry

Anyone who is interested in buying one let me know and I will order the parts accordingly

£45 delivered (UK Mainland)

If you ship them to the Netherlands, then I'm interested as well. Looks more sturdy then the original.
Do you drill a hole in it for the chain lube tube as well ? That might give some additional value as well.

If you ship them to the Netherlands, then I'm interested as well. Looks more sturdy then the original.
Do you drill a hole in it for the chain lube tube as well ? That might give some additional value as well.

Happy to ship to Netherlands , I don't drill any holes in it , easily done by the user if required

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom