New Mid Wales BMW Service Centre

tyclyd

Gary
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Mid wales has been missing a independent bike service centre for years and recently I had some problems with my R1150GSA starter which had jammed, got in touch with the new service centre based in the old Cambrian Woollen Mill at Llanwrtyd Wells, just behind me on the other side of the Epynt and Phil came and picked up my bike took it to his workshop. Couple of days later my misses dropped me off and I had a look around whilst the bike was bought down to me - its a massive site, multiple workstations with lots and lots of BMWs and other bikes being worked on and a cracking location with lots of great riding in the area - considering the number of us who ride in the area thought it was worth a mention. I found them on google at http://midwalesmotorrad.co.uk/

It’s Mike and his father. Used to be Cardiff Motorrad.......

I did wonder when the name Phil was mentioned. Good luck to them. I was only thinking the other day that it must be time for Mike to have the chance to make a fresh start.

It’s Mike and his father. Used to be Cardiff Motorrad.......

Yes it is Mike. I chatted to him about the new place late last year (he uses the same gym here in Llandrindod Wells). Really handy for me now that I've sold both my BMWs :blast

So excuse my ignorance, but who are these people then ?
https://www.motoscot.co.uk/default.htm
I live just south of Builth and either would be nicer than a trip to Swansea.

Well thought of Indy around these parts, they were situated just south of Luton before the main man moved to Wales recently. Give them a try, you won't be disappointed.

I've been using Cardiff Motorrad for years, Phil Pearce is still based in St Fagan's Road in Cardiff. He does all my servicing and mods as required.

Phil has a large converted van/bus with a ramp at the rear for transporting bikes up to Mike in Llanwrtyd Wells. I generally drop my bike off in Cardiff and collect a few days later.

Excellent service and reasonable costs, would recommend.

Had an annual bike service today at Mid Wales Motoradd and some fresh tyres fitted. Very pleased with the service and watched them at work on my bike. One slightly amusing occurrence was a gent who had turned up unannounced and requested a service. It transpired that after he had left and they then cracked on with my booked service, that he should have been at Motoscot's where he had arranged his service. Oops.

Back
Top Bottom