Almost new Pirelli Scorpion Trail 2s for sale (1190 / 1290 / GS?)

Rasher

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Does anyone need / want a pair of lightly used Pirelli Scorpion Tails 2's for an 1190 / 1290 Adventure?

Prefer not having to box them up and post them, hence not gone on fleabay, so they would need collecting from Witney / Brize Norton area, or I could meet someone at Premier with them.

These came on my new 1290 Adventure S last January, I ran the bike in (500 miles) and then swapped them for some Road 5's as I had 2 tours coming up right after that and was concerned the Pirelli's would not do the run in + two tours.

The original plan was to put them back on for the Winter and then fit a new set of Conti's I was gifted for this summer, but the Road 5's still have a good amount of life in them so I am a bit over-stocked on the Tyre front and figured clearing some space in exchange for beer tokens would be a better plan.

I measure the rear a @7mm and front @4mm, both have lost no more than about 0.5mm from new so they are about 10% worn, would accept £100 collected, if you really want them and cannot collect then I might be able to package them into a big box for posting.

Back
Top Bottom