Help with Big Round Things

found a picture of the stock air intake and filter - he's moved a bit to one side so you can see things more clearly

:blast

pGEm3Bx.jpg
What in God's name happened there?! I'm guessing it came off the top of that mud cliff in the background?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Just cap off the fuel to the right hand side, stick the right pot in the pannier assuming the pannier isn’t flat packed like the lid, and it should run as a single cylinder. Keep the revs high and it should get home no problems. Simples! :nenau

Oh hang on the gear box is broken...belay that!...looks like a recovery job.......:D

Someone else said it before so....Jeasus Fucking Christ.... i hope the rider is ok ...... but likely not?

The front wheel is write off... I think someone has side-swiped the bike in a major accident.

I'm guessing it came off the top of that mud cliff in the background?

Hm. Cyclinder hit something very solid.
Side swipe, I agree.

A very hard one.

My old bike hit a marble block (those on the sides of Italian sidewalks) with the engine, while sliding after hitting a car, and flipped it around. This was the result, check the cylinder head:

botto03.jpg

valve cover moved back a good couple of centimeters.

found a picture of the stock air intake and filter - he's moved a bit to one side so you can see things more clearly

:blast

pGEm3Bx.jpg

Nice to see the UK isn't the only Country to have discarded Bottles of Piss laying around everywhere.......

Did anyone noticed that the bike with the wierd round side panel have a completely modified front end ? No more Telelever, just an upside-down fork and a 21" front wheel.

Spare wheel covers surely, they also fit a LR Defender

Back
Top Bottom