6000 mile service costs

Sorry 6000 miles I misread your post

8d5e19d33466f1c8afd586b060764e4e.png

So an oil and filter & fluids change, and turn off a lamp :)

The rest being on an if required basis

Had mine done today 1250 GS exclusive at Jeffries Rotherham £215 incl oil, filter and brake fluid change.

I’m curious to know whether the consumables are charged at the same price across dealers, as in theory they’re BMW parts coming from the same source? E.g is 1L oil challenged the same in a dealer in Edinburgh as it is in London or Manchester? Then the only disparity can be labour rates. I’ve had quite wide-ranging costa for a first service on the same mode of bike from the same dealer but never thought to check the breakdown of costs.

I’ve just been quoted £279 from Aberdeen inc brake fluid. That’s 21% up from MrKlunks quote in March. Are we now paying for lost business during lockdown? Any offers available within a couple hours ride, please let me know.

Each time I go in for a service I’m asked have you had a quote for it, I now have 3 dealers within same distance, my dealer who’s sold me two bikes now will price match, prices are fluid, always worth getting a quote and say thanks and I’ll call you back.

I was quoted £240 by Bowker in Preston.
When I took it in, the service was excellent. Sat and did emails on (working from home :)) my laptop in the coffee area
On paying the bill they only charged my £179

Result!!!!

Back
Top Bottom