Breakfast meet is Saturday 7th March

I’ll be collecting my van after a 7 week wait while they sorted out the electrics (thankfully warranty work) so I’ll not be shivering on a motorbike in the morning. Enjoy your breakfasts.

Thanks Gerry, slow start this morning, good food and caught Duncan arriving as I was leaving.

Another great breakfast with the usual friendly greeting from the staff... thanks for organising, Gerry. Good to see Duncan out and about.

Great all round Gerry and some nice bikes in the car park

Good turn out; good food and service and good to see Arkwright.

Thanks for organising the ride out to the Triumph factory Derek.

Nice variety of bikes.

7d82f23692127b800ad72297bfb611cf.jpg
4cd1094e41d15c9e89a30905a852a33f.jpg
67dd699e90c068d10c10d0193e633633.jpg
11fea9fd68de30086913f8647b1b184c.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks Gerry and a nice piccie of the Busy Thug.....It was nice to see Duncan again, one of lifes good geezers.:beerjug:

Good choice Gerry lovely food and nice place . The ride out was good too

Opps forgot to say thanks for organising the ride out derek to the truimph place my bikes well what more can i say you are welcome to pop over to clean it

Great day from breakfast, rideout and Triumph Vistor Centre, with final stop at Chris Walkers cafe in Grantham and of course the company. Many thanks Derek.

Mr DDD, your bike did not get as dirty as mine did, you must use some special muck deflecting stuff.
I am sure we will try harder to get it minging next time.

Really sorry I didn’t make it, but we had to take advantage of the weather and get a load of hedgerow planted, trees debris cleared and burn off the previous work party hedge pruning around the corner in Langar village......can’t tell you how hard is was to watch you all head to and from breakfast at the wildflower farm.....

Back
Top Bottom