Saying ‘hello’ on the way in...

Judda

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
So after scratching the Honda Blackbird itch for a few years, I’ve found myself with a 1999 r1100gs on my hands ! The rough plan is to get it running again and ready for some touring with my wife, probably aiming for next spring. So no rush. It’s not turned a wheel for 11 years so lots to do as I’m sure you can imagine !
Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Go for it mate you will love it had the blackbirds ect ect the 1100 gs is as sweet as a nut all you will ever need to be happy 👍

So after scratching the Honda Blackbird itch for a few years, I’ve found myself with a 1999 r1100gs on my hands ! The rough plan is to get it running again and ready for some touring with my wife, probably aiming for next spring. So no rush. It’s not turned a wheel for 11 years so lots to do as I’m sure you can imagine !
Cheers
Mike

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club. Can you post some photos of it now and your restoration as you do it? Its always good to see a project take shape.

Nice bike. Looks like the 75th Anniversary model.

Oops sorry that is my last bike. It was a 96 but painted very similar to the anniversary model. That was the bike I had before the blackbird. The r1100gs I’ve just picked up is not in that kind of shape !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Welcome to the club. Can you post some photos of it now and your restoration as you do it? Its always good to see a project take shape.

I’ll do that for sure

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hi sorry for posting out of context I can find the right forum but thought people on here might help. I have a 2000 (v plate) R1150GS. Have been offered for full luggage for an pre 2014 Gs 1200. Does anyone know if it will fit?

Back
Top Bottom