Recommendations For Bike Servicing?

Taff

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I live in South West Wales and used to use Riders at Cardiff for my servicing but as they have closed, where do people recommend I take my 2005 1150 GSA for its next service?

I suppose it doesn’t have to be in Cardiff, but I just find that Cardiff is convenient.

I live in South West Wales and used to use Riders at Cardiff for my servicing but as they have closed, where do people recommend I take my 2005 1150 GSA for its next service?

I suppose it doesn’t have to be in Cardiff, but I just find that Cardiff is convenient.

M&P Swansea have the BMW franchise now, give them a try or try the Cardiff branch I can vouch for their two techies formerly of Riders Cardiff.

The "new" Mid Wales motorrad, previously Cardiff Motorrad (maybe still in Cardiff)
Last Summer, before they were formally opened, Mike sorted out a failed fuel pump for me in a very efficient and friendly manner.
M&P didn't even bother to return my calls.

I was at Ducati and Harley Cardiff last week and the BMW place was being prepared for opening I believe.

It’s on the same little industrial complex

I understand they will/can service BM double V's even though the showroom isn't open yet.

Boxers service

Taff, save your self a fortune and give BigAl Hesford a call.
He’s a font of all knowledge for Boxers. Great guy to boot:blagblah
Tell him Biff told you

Back
Top Bottom