WunderLINQ has arrived!

THe hardware is proppriatry (sp), the software open source

The guys at WL have stated they have taken the software as far as they can,

so released it as open source, so any developers can play with it and see what comes out

THe hardware is proppriatry (sp), the software open source

The guys at WL have stated they have taken the software as far as they can,

so released it as open source, so any developers can play with it and see what comes out

I appreciate that, it’s really hard to make software interoperable and there’s no way they can make it work across the board. I couldn’t even take a backward step using an android phone and the Tomtom app.

So I wouldn’t want to put anyone of what is a brilliant idea. In fact the fact I could try it and send it back (nippy Normans) no questions asked should be encouragement to other to try it.

If anyone can improve the app then i’ll be the first to retry it.

I would say though you’re bound to get a better experience using android than Apple.

I appreciate that, it’s really hard to make software interoperable and there’s no way they can make it work across the board. I couldn’t even take a backward step using an android phone and the Tomtom app.

So I wouldn’t want to put anyone of what is a brilliant idea. In fact the fact I could try it and send it back (nippy Normans) no questions asked should be encouragement to other to try it.

If anyone can improve the app then i’ll be the first to retry it.

I would say though you’re bound to get a better experience using android than Apple.

No, the android experience is still flawed, i fed that bug back to them when i tried the app on the play store.

It needs someone to have a look at the app and play with it

Back
Top Bottom