DriveMag Riders and Patagonia 1250GSA

GrinningGSer

Infamous old git
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Heres some excellent photography and editing, as usual from the always cheerful Cristian Predoi and his team from DriveMag Riders

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KpqCnpdDmPY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Posted Feb 20th 2020

Saw it a few days ago, very entertaining.

The whole thing looks like a half an hour and for the GS , showing all the funtions of the TFT and how capable the bike is.

...and I'm totally OK with it.

Agreed, it's great to watch but it could easily have been an hour and I still would have been glued to it. The bit where he almost lost it had me in stitches and thinking about my own close shaves :D:D:D

I subscribe to the channel. All their work is great to watch. I love the fact he can take the bike and use it to the extreme without a care. Locations are always interesting. I absorb lots of his drone ambition, and although employing an older model he still manages great footage.
Id just never lend him my bikes:D

I'm a subscriber too. He and his lanky mate are very entertaining and pretty honest I think. I also think he sounds like a 'meercat' which always makes me smile too.

Patagonia

Agree with all the above but also reminded me what a big heavy beast the GSA is and why I might prefer a 690 or 790 on such a trip, lacking his skill levels I think

Nice to have a mate around to help you dig it out of the sand and gravel.

Watch his filming of the salar de Uyuni - breathtaking

Start from 6m 35s

Back
Top Bottom