Cordura type trousers for the wife?

beaver

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
fair swap?... No.. we've been looking for some, but the sizes out there are rubbish. TBH shes only on the back a few times a year so didn't want anything special, but they all appear to be based on a 30" inside leg... my wife could do with 25 / 26" and size 10... but we ca't find anything close... either the knee pads are on her shins or the things won't zip up?...

Anyone any thoughts?

Mrs leadfarmer wears these, they are quite elastic so they hold the armor in place nicely

Can be worn inside or outside touring boots

Comfy for walking around off the bike too

I have the men’s version and love them

Thanks Guy's..

Should add, these are winter trousers we are looking for, she's got summer ones already and she's 5'2" tall so its the leg length that tends to be the problem.. they are too long...

been to Sport Bike Shop, J&S and My Moto in Leeds.. nothing (i was suprised)
She has someing like the Dainese ones already, but still too cold on winter days or so she says?
But the BMW ones look a bargain, but they do look a bit baggy which is another issue as she only has slim legs... :yelrotflm

I got a pair of RST Pro Series and I'm very impressed. they are warm even at 0 deg and very water proof... if I could get something like these that fit her like a glove we'd be happy

Are the BMW ones tighter than they look in the ad?.... would be interested to know the inside leg measurement for the 19's if possable :)

Thanks Guy's..

Should add, these are winter trousers we are looking for, she's got summer ones already and she's 5'2" tall so its the leg length that tends to be the problem.. they are too long...

been to Sport Bike Shop, J&S and My Moto in Leeds.. nothing (i was suprised)
She has someing like the Dainese ones already, but still too cold on winter days or so she says?
But the BMW ones look a bargain, but they do look a bit baggy which is another issue as she only has slim legs... :yelrotflm

I got a pair of RST Pro Series and I'm very impressed. they are warm even at 0 deg and very water proof... if I could get something like these that fit her like a glove we'd be happy

Are the BMW ones tighter than they look in the ad?.... would be interested to know the inside leg measurement for the 19's if possable :)

inside leg is given in the size chart 74cm so 29 inches

I was poking around the Ghostbikes site as they sent me an email with some offers. I clicked a couple of the links for lady's trousers and those that had variable leg length seem to think 28.5-29.5 inches is short.

If you really want a tailored fit then do what a friend has done, get Kate at Hideout to make a pair https://www.hideout-leather.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1914

inside leg is given in the size chart 74cm so 29 inches

I was poking around the Ghostbikes site as they sent me an email with some offers. I clicked a couple of the links for lady's trousers and those that had variable leg length seem to think 28.5-29.5 inches is short.

If you really want a tailored fit then do what a friend has done, get Kate at Hideout to make a pair https://www.hideout-leather.co.uk/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=1914

Hi, yes I did see that in the table but wondered if it was a bit shorter in reality? she tried some 30" on (short) and has about 4 inch flapping about and the knees on her shins.
It's strange as yes my wife is petite, but not out of proportion in any way.. but they do appear to think chose what waist size you are, you still have 30" legs?

The ones in the link I'm sure are very good, but for the use they will get, very expensive :)

Back
Top Bottom