Motoscan Ap connect problems?

ianm00

Reaction score
I have the motoscan ap and OBD LX dongle. My bike is 2014 R1200 GS so I have selected K50 bike in the motoscan ap.

Running the adaptor check from within the ap works ok.
I have used the system before to reset the service indicator but now all I get is cannot connect to control unit.

There have been updates to both my phone samsung S7 and the ap since I last used it.

Has anyone else seen these problems?

Thanks

Ian

No problems on my LC using the same setup.

Unkink the connector from USB, forget the connection and try to pair again see if that helps?

No problems on my LC using the same setup.

Unkink the connector from USB, forget the connection and try to pair again see if that helps?

I have tried deleting the bluetooth pairing and tried re-pairing but still get the same problem.
I can select Instrument Cluster (KOMBI) and initially it connects but then seems to disconnect with error saying cannot connect to control unit.

What do you mean by unlink USB?

Thanks

I have tried deleting the bluetooth pairing and tried re-pairing but still get the same problem.
I can select Instrument Cluster (KOMBI) and initially it connects but then seems to disconnect with error saying cannot connect to control unit.

What do you mean by unlink USB?

Thanks
Lol, not sure what I tried to say there... Meant unpair from Bluetooth but had a disconnection on my own brain apparently.

Turn off any other wireless connection that might be creating a conflict maybe?

OK just been and tried again.

I disconnected the cable and tried again and managed to get it working. The cable looks ok so not sure why it didn't work first time.

Im assuming that the round BMW plug will only fit in one correct orientation and its not possible to get 180 degrees out or something?

OK just been and tried again.

I disconnected the cable and tried again and managed to get it working. The cable looks ok so not sure why it didn't work first time.

Im assuming that the round BMW plug will only fit in one correct orientation and its not possible to get 180 degrees out or something?
Pretty sure it's a specific shape that you can't get wrong... Maybe it wasn't seated all the way in or something, but happy it's back up and running for you.

Back
Top Bottom