Return of the Fork Problem?

I find it funny that you continue to knock BM'S. It's like you have to do it to convince yourself that buying a KTM was the right thing to do, but you still have a nagging doubt that it wasn't! :augie:comfort:D

He is in denial , shame x

I find it funny that you continue to knock BM'S. It's like you have to do it to convince yourself that buying a KTM was the right thing to do, but you still have a nagging doubt that it wasn't! :augie:comfort:D

Compared to some on here, I’m hardly knocking them. Anyone with half a brain can see that it’s just leg pulling, but some do get very over sensitive.

I bet I’ve had more BMW bikes than most on here, so that’s hardly the actions of someone that doesn’t like the brand now is it? :blast

Compared to some on here, I’m hardly knocking them. Anyone with half a brain can see that it’s just leg pulling, but some do get very over sensitive.

I bet I’ve had more BMW bikes than most on here, so that’s hardly the actions of someone that doesn’t like the brand now is it? :blast

Over sensitive? I'd call it product loyalty much in the same way you have loyalty to the company you direct or work for? "I bet I've had more BMW bikes than most on here" Interesting how you run that out as some form of defence and on more than one occasion :rolleyes:

Over sensitive? I'd call it product loyalty much in the same way you have loyalty to the company you direct or work for? "I bet I've had more BMW bikes than most on here" Interesting how you run that out as some form of defence and on more than one occasion :rolleyes:

Not really. I own a KTM, and people can take the piss all they like. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest, as I’m not affiliated to that company in any way.

My next bike could well be another BMW, so my posts would hardly be serious if I was considering getting another. But then again, it might be a Ducati, or a Triumph or any other brand of bike. ;)

Edit - And with a 3 month old BMW car on the drive, and a possible order going in for another within the next 2 weeks, is that the actions of someone that’s “anti” BMW? :rolleyes:

Not really. I own a KTM, and people can take the piss all they like. Doesn’t bother me in the slightest, as I’m not affiliated to that company in any way.

My next bike could well be another BMW, so my posts would hardly be serious if I was considering getting another. But then again, it might be a Ducati, or a Triumph or any other brand of bike. ;)

Edit - And with a 3 month old BMW car on the drive, and a possible order going in for another within the next 2 weeks, is that the actions of someone that’s “anti” BMW? :rolleyes:

most monney with no sens

Yep , Bm 1250 , X3 , M3 and a Six Days 250 exc f , the Ktm is the mutts nuts tho , KTM cannot be beaten in the off road world as their bike are so well made ( okay they do have bits falling off lol ) but a great manufacturer that turns out great bikes on and I hate to say it on road too.
I do love my 1250 tho , its awesome...

I’ve never understood brand loyalty. Isn’t that basically buying the badge regardless of the product ( within reason). Seems like lost opportunities to me. I understand being emotionally attached to the current steed, we all feel that. For me I buy whatever suits me at the time of purchase regardless of the badge. There are no bad bikes in the mainstream and they all have their issues.

I’ve never owned a Yamaha or a triumph but have had at least 1 of everything else of the bigger brands Not really got anything majorly negative to say about any of them. All did the job and all of the manufacturers were at worst ok to deal with, a few were superb. ( Aprilia went bust 2 months into ownership but can’t hold that against the product )

The real scandal in the motorcycle world is Norton. The warning signs had long been there but were ignored both by punters and the industry. Sadly there are other frauds still going on where warnings signs have long been there. Such is the power of spin and marketing. You can sell a turd if you can convince the buyer to hold their nose.

I bet you didn’t :comfort:D But did you reject the most number BMW of bikes:blast

I’ve never understood brand loyalty.....

Same here. The last five bikes have been two BM's and Three KTM's. If I thought Honda had something i'd really like I'd have that.

All I'm after is the best bike out there for my needs .... (and I'm afraid to say that includes reliability ..).

:thumb2

I’ve never understood brand loyalty. Isn’t that basically buying the badge regardless.

Same here. The last five bikes have been two BM's and Three KTM's. If I thought Honda had something i'd really like I'd have that.

All I'm after is the best bike out there for my needs .... (and I'm afraid to say that includes reliability ..).

:thumb2

Absolutely!!

Lucky enough to have five bikes currently .One of each...Honda,Husky,Harley,BMW and Triumph.

Never understood brand loyalty though I did have a KTM of some kind in my garage from 1998 right through to last year.Not brand loyalty-I just loved what they produced.But for the first time in over two decades I don’t have a KTM.
I’ll probably buy another again one day.All I know is I’m highly unlikely to ever buy a new BMW as there is nothing in the range that interests me and the shocking build quality and reliability issues is a non starter even if I did like one of their products.

just get a suzuki. or not that desperate? yet?:D

Back
Top Bottom