Lac Rose ..... suspension lift.

Markyboy

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Can anyone here give advice and point me in the right direction to get prices and cheaper parts than ohlins etc..... looking for about 50mm lift.....

Thanks

Or talk to Mike Capon at Shock factory... very high quality, built to your spec shocks. Last time I looked, £350 for a rear, £220 for a front.

Haven't bought for the GS yet, but I've had three sets on my last three bikes and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Or talk to Mike Capon at Shock factory... very high quality, built to your spec shocks. Last time I looked, £350 for a rear, £220 for a front.

Haven't bought for the GS yet, but I've had three sets on my last three bikes and wouldn't go anywhere else.

Checking out shock factory now. Theyre in The France but have a distributor in the uk.

Yes, Shock Factory is in France, but Mike is ex-pat English and very easy to talk to. They have a UK number which goes straight through to the factory. 01858 288021

Non standard shocks, built to your spec, same price as standard... and super cheap servicing and modifications if you ever want anything changed.

Probably the most helpful company in the bike trade that I've dealt with in 40 odd years. No connection, just a very satisfied customer.

And, yes, Denz0's work looks top notch too.

Back
Top Bottom