So long, farewell, auf wiedersehen, goodbye

Santa-2512

Omnipotent one
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Well, after three years of bugging the shit out of everyone,

i've decided to move next door lol...

Off to pick up the new steed of righteousness next weekend lol

suppose i'd better go through the farkles and see what needs moving on ;)

First dibs on all that 50W70 engine oil you've not used, my bikes starting to rattle a bit. :D :thumb2

Bad luck, watercooled aint what its cracked up to be ;)

First dibs on all that 50W70 engine oil you've not used, my bikes starting to rattle a bit. :D :thumb2

it was 500W100, ive got about 50 gallons in a tin.

I'll pop it in the pannier and drop it off next time i'm passing ;) September ish i think ;)

That may be so,

but i like the riding position and havnt found anything else that i like to ride

Im jealous really :D nearly took the plunge a few years ago, anyhoo good luck with the new bike :thumb

Send us a pic!

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

I went to LC after the 07 failed. I had it from new, did 88000 miles in all weathers but ECU failure finally prompted the need for change. Tried different makes/models but the GS was the choice again

That may be so,

but i like the riding position and havnt found anything else that i like to ride

For me the riding position is the biggest difference between the 1200 hex and LC bikes and why I don’t like riding the LC. I suspect the rallye version is different - maybe you’re changing to a 1250?
Either way health to enjoy.

I had a LC it wasn't good.....

I found the current triumph 1200 explorer is remarkably similar in character and riding position to the old air cooled bikes, only issue was massive heat bubble that you sit in all the time.... the screen is a revelation... no noise or turbulence at all

Back
Top Bottom