Tail light Question

rudie1

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I have 1250 GS. Could any one tell me which colour of wire is the tail light ?

There are 3 wires : Brown , Grey/red and Grey black . I want to use it for a switch wire for c5 camera thanks.

I doubt splicing into the rear light 12v + would work due to Can-bus system that would detect the additional voltage draw and throw up faults.

I doubt splicing into the rear light 12v + would work due to Can-bus system that would detect the additional voltage draw and throw up faults.

Thanks for that, tested it with plug works fine but that was without tail light connected, you could be right, so don’t think I will splice it in. Thanks

I spliced the trigger wire for the C5 on my GSA to one of the fuses under the rider seat. I think it was the one for the left hand switch gear.

I spliced the trigger wire for the C5 on my GSA to one of the fuses under the rider seat. I think it was the one for the left hand switch gear.

Yes I thought about that, but was worried about warranty. So I have decided to take wire up to Din accessory socket as I don’t use it any way. I’ll just follow camera wire back to under seat.

Back
Top Bottom