Premier Bikes

Villanjc

Reaction score
Hi

Has any one had dealings with these guys?

Ideally looking for a contact name of a salesperson that you have dealt with and would rate.

Cheers

JC

They didn't offer me enough for my 1190R to change to a 1290R.

For that I will always be grateful to them :D

Thanks all, anyone else got any feedback or contact names?

Just speak with Darren (01235 519195)

He's the KTM Sales Manager there and will look after you :thumb2

I've bought several KTM's off him and Andy (Owner) over the years and since they've become the official Triumph Dealer for Oxfordshire they get all my Triumph business too :D

Paul

Just speak with Darren (01235 519195)

He's the KTM Sales Manager there and will look after you :thumb2

I've bought several KTM's off him and Andy (Owner) over the years and since they've become the official Triumph Dealer for Oxfordshire they get all my Triumph business too :D

Paul

Thanks Paul :beerjug:

Darren has been there a long time too, so that should help you out. Nice area too for a quick blast , err, test ride

Steve Smith's a good guy, I've had 4 bikes through Steve, 2 in his previous employment with Honda and 2 from Premier Bikes. Top bloke.

Darren is a top bloke, but I’ve always dealt with Andy. They’re all a top bunch of blokes, and will look after you. :thumb

Any of them in my experience, I have bought 3 bikes from them, dealt with Andy and Darren on those, but Stuart is a great bloke who recently joined, loads of my mates bought Honda's off him at his last gaff.

The after sales has also been good.

Really handy for me as they are the closest KTM dealer, and now Triumph, although nothing in their range really appeals.

They also have loads of used bikes, which I try not to look at as they have had some really nice Ducati and MV superbikes that appealed to my rose tinted spectacles and put my wallet at serious risk.

Stuart was assessed by the KTM “mystery shopper” late last year, and scored 99/100. He missed the last point because he didn’t act firmly enough to close the sale.

Seems ideal from my view.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stuart Yardley is a good call - ex Blade Honda, ex Abingdon Motorcycles, trained by the maestro, Steve King (rtd)

Bought mine at Premier too, from the MD Andy Valentine
http://www.premierbikes.com/about-us/meet-the-team

Perfect transaction, very happy customer.
I had an electrical item fail a month before the O/E warranty expired and was impressed at
Premier's instant resolution of the problem. "Yep bring it in, we'll get a Mechanic replace it while you wait".

Top Result - Well done Premier :thumb2

Last edited:
Andy Valentine of Premier Bikes has posted the below on FB.

"Premier Bikes/Triumph Oxford have been carefully monitoring the situation surrounding Coronavirus.
The health and safety of our customers and our staff is our absolute number one priority.
Taking into consideration the most recent communication from the World Health Organization and our government, we have temporarily closed our dealership here at Wootton, Abingdon.
If you have an urgent mechanical issue and you rely on your motorcycle to get supplies or travel to your place of work, please contact myself on my mobile phone 07768 823550 and I will try to help where I can."

A dealers, offering to help people?!! - Bloody well done Premier I say. I'll continue putting my custom their way whenever possible :clap:clap:clap

Back
Top Bottom