Yet another rejection thread !!

Arsey

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I’ve just taken delivery of a dealer-supplied used 1200GSA.
It’s not what I was expecting as I’m sure the dealer has swapped out some OE parts for cheap fakes.
Should I reject it ?

5b95bd85e82766613335fad0a5d222d9.jpg

But the front callipers don’t leak.

Future classic, that.

Have you done a bit of weight?

Reject it , those fork seals are weeping, that shouldn’t happen on a prestige bike like this.

I was thinking more about your continued references to all things orange,you ignorant twat.

Ha ha, on the hook every cast, you need to lighten up before you have a stroke or something. Its like shooting fish in a barrel with you. So feckin easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like its been serviced at Norton

Ha ha, on the hook every cast, you need to lighten up before you have a stroke or something. Its like shooting fish in a barrel with you. So feckin easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, that was you at post 5, you stupid little man, the man that spends more on his bike and number plate than his house and even starts a thread about it but can’t cope when people ridicule him so locks the thread and does a mini flounce .
After letting the whole world know his postcode as to where the shitcam of awesomeness is kept.
You really couldn’t make it up .

Elgin must be most proud :)

No, that was you at post 5, you stupid little man, the man that spends more on his bike and number plate than his house and even starts a thread about it but can’t cope when people ridicule him so locks the thread and does a mini flounce .
After letting the whole world know his postcode as to where the shitcam of awesomeness is kept.
You really couldn’t make it up .

Elgin must be most proud :)

It’s a shift cam , I’m sure you miss spelt it

Back
Top Bottom