Germany Info - Lots of routes and info

leedude03

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
A great site with an amazing amount of routes, circular and point to point free to download, lots of info relating to things to see places to stay, all areas of Germany covered (north south east and west).
The only downside is its all in German, still we cant have everything can we, the site is easy enough to navigate and most if not all the routes are hosted from Kurviger's site, so easy enough to download in whatever format you wish. Link below enjoy.

https://www.motorradstrassen.de/touren

Some good info there cheers.Back down to Cochem in June.

Lee, it's a really good site, isn't it.

The Germans have, through their two most popular magazines, have an excellent grip on how to produce a decent 'touring ideas' product. RiDE had a reasonably successful go for a few years but have now all but dropped it.

The German market is big enough to support two dedicated touring magazines, nicely published. The French, nearly so. It is very similar with dedicated 'sports' newspapers in Italy and Spain. The UK market just isn't interested or, for whatever reason, is not prepared to pay for one.

Excellent site well thought out with lots of info and very easy to navigate even though it's in German Richard.

Very useful website. I'm using Google chrome as my web browser to found no trouble once I clicked the translate button. I will take the time to browse the site with the Mrs later

Back
Top Bottom