BMW Scooters

I’ve been thinking about getting a big scoot for a while now. I’d be more than happy buzzing all round the Alps or Norway on one. I could easily get shot of the passenger seat ( unless they are connected to the riders one ) and get my camping stuff on it. :thumb2

The BMW C650 Highline LS is the one I’ve narrowed my choice down to. Or the GT. :blast

I need to go to my local dealer when this crap is over. Maybe a good deal to be had? :nenau

What’s the tank range like?

just bringing this back up.......looking at the 400 x or GT ,anyone had any experience on this model ? that 650 in HP looks the dogs dangles

I looked at the 400 GT but the storage is pretty poor and you can’t even use it when moving !

Bought a Forza instead which is a few grand cheaper and better equipped

The BMW is also Chinese, I don’t have a problem with buying a Chinese scooter but I’d want it at a Chinese scooter price :D

I looked at the 400 GT but the storage is pretty poor and you can’t even use it when moving !

Bought a Forza instead which is a few grand cheaper and better equipped

The BMW is also Chinese, I don’t have a problem with buying a Chinese scooter but I’d want it at a Chinese scooter price :D

The BMW C600 and C650 are assembled in Spandau, Berlin. The engine is Chinese.

The Bimota Tesi H2 is assembled in Italy. The engine is Japanese.

The BMW is not Chinese - the Bimota is not Japanese.

The BMW C600 and C650 are assembled in Spandau, Berlin. The engine is Chinese.

The Bimota Tesi H2 is assembled in Italy. The engine is Japanese.

The BMW is not Chinese - the Bimota is not Japanese.

The C600 & 650 are discontinued and Bimota’s are expensive bitsa’s but I get what you’re saying

My Forza was built in Italy, my X3 was built in South Carolina, I had a Triumph built in Thailand and a Portuguese built VW, etc.

Most of the Chinese bikes appearing on the market have Kawasaki derived parallel twin in them, but is it as good as the Kawasaki lump? I don’t know :nenau

As I said, I’d buy Chinese made but at Chinese made prices, not at BMW money

Back
Top Bottom