What happens now .....

Micky

Never knowingly understood
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Email in my Spam box .... scammer says he installed Malware on the sex video site I visited and he's made a video of me... gonna send it to all my contacts if I don't pay the ransom.

I haven't watched ant video's at all ... honest, or visited such sites. Problem is he quoted a password I have used .... what the hell!

I haven't used this password for a long time!

The email comes from a slater@yahoo.jp

Wants paying in Bitcoin!

Help and suggestions please.

:beerjug:

Ignore it!

Stand up, look up, and open up!

Ignore it

He’ll have pawned you with an old data hack when an email address and password was obtained

I had one 6 months ago

Did nothing

Nothing happened

However if it’s got a pic attached of you in that gimp outfit, be afraid

If you pay me a grand Micky I’ll make it go away.

I’d like paying in Cadbury’s Creme Eggs . Meet me at the back of the shower block in Dent , come alone............. but don’t forget the Eggs!

:thumb2

Take away the threat....Send the video to all your contact's your self :D

HTH.

Wow! Thanks Micky! I just checked and found two offers of hot love and a tip about how to make 35k a week! I am.forever in your debt! :D

If you use that password for any other of your accounts, change it to something else.

Send him a photo dressed as “the only gay in the village” that should scare him off.
:D

I had one of those a few months and ignored. Also noticed the password shown was a mispelling of one I normally use, I could identify the site i'd registered it with, consequently have not bought anything else from them.

I was looking forward to seeing the video of myself, but they never sent it, can't even trust the scammers :mad:

There’s a free sign up to ‘you’ve been pawned’ that tells you when someone’s got hold of an email address list connected with you. I get these periodically and just ignore them. Nothings ever happened. I used to get them from a dadakargs address. Who’s was that?

It is likely just phishing. Most of these online forum sites got hacked a while ago [and so did most other sites at one time or another, for that matter] and they may have a password you used for one of the accounts then. The scum are hoping that if they show you a password that you thought was secret, you will believe that they have something on you. That "Hi, I am your blackmailer.." email has been doing rounds for years now.

Should be safe to ignore it. Unless of course there are video stills attached... :)

Send him a photo dressed as “the only gay in the village” that should scare him off.
:D

Christ, he'll be sending Micky bitcoin to be rid of it....

Now there's an idea :thumby:

There’s a free sign up to ‘you’ve been pawned’ that tells you when someone’s got hold of an email address list connected with you. I get these periodically and just ignore them. Nothings ever happened. I used to get them from a dadakargs address. Who’s was that?

Probably that site that has Malware embedded :D

:beerjug:

I did tell you that i had been receiving E mails from someone purporting to be you

Who in their right mind would want to actually do that i cant think :D

Who would ever ever want to pretend to be me?

You know what's coming now duntya :D

i-HJSt5Lt-L.jpg

:D:D:D:D

Feeling strangely aroused now....

:eek

i had some of these a while ago , how do they get video of me having a wank ? i don't have a webcam ? on the laptop they are taped over ?

Back
Top Bottom