Aqueduct Classic 1st March 20

Thanks for those Steve and good to see you there, both Mark and I had a good results as well :beerjug:

What is that you're riding Tim, a cub ? (for the absence of doubt, I know very little of classic trials bikes, I'm far to young for that :D)

No Cabby, it's a C15 having a breather at the end of 40 sections.
85128671_10218849292555777_3111702938368606208_o.jpg

You never fancied the pre 65 Scottish ? Holy grail for some.

I have thought about it but first I'd need a year of focusing on trials without all the other trail riding etc. as I'm not consistent enough.

Good to meet you Steve, and thanks for showing the video of section 9 when I cleaned it, not when I went over the bars! :D
Mark

I'm gutted :D

There’s always a next time............

I enjoyed the morning, a really chilled group of riders and some cracking sections.

Ps Mark how many people does it take to get a Triumph that is stuck up a tree, down on section 10? I kept my camera off for those ballet moves:)

Ps Mark how many people does it take to get a Triumph that is stuck up a tree, down on section 10? I kept my camera off for those ballet moves:)

Yes, that was embarrassing. :blast
Deceptively simple looking section, 5'd it twice, cleaned it twice. Pleased to hear other people had problems with it, so not just ineptitude on my part!
Mark

Back
Top Bottom