LOMO Dry Holdall

5jms5

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Good afternoon
Not sure if this is in the right section but has anyone used Lomo dry bags. I am thinking of using one on weekend trips rather than carry panniers.
Thoughts please

I can’t believe how cheap they are. I have used Ortlieb on bicycle but they are sooo expensive.
I bought a 40l hold-all for testing!

Lomo stuff is no frills high quality gear from a UK company.

Strange how folks like to buy branded more expensive gear like Ortlieb which essentially does exactly the same job more a much higher price.

Lomo stuff is no frills high quality gear from a UK company.

Strange how folks like to buy branded more expensive gear like Ortlieb which essentially does exactly the same job more a much higher price.

:thumb

Their throw over bags that came out last year are cheap as chips and good quality at around £100

Just bought a 40 litre roll top one, not had reason to use it yet but it does look to be of good quality and at a very reasonable price direct from them.

got three holdalls, one for me one for the wife and a small one as a spare, had them for years (at least 10) and they are still waterproof.

i use the 30litre rucksack as a tail pack perfect for weekend get away superb stuff

Word of warning..
The midges love bright yellow waterproof bags, absolutely millions of them love them.

+1 for Lomo bags.
I took one to America and Canada strapped to the back seat of the GSA. Temperatures from -4 to +30 (ish) and from direct sunlight to snow to rain of biblical proportions it performed superbly throughout, absolutely no leakage at any time.

Brilliant bits of kit.

Toured in all types of weather and no issues at all.

Back
Top Bottom