Custom or extra-lentgh clothing!!

Stoffel

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Afternoon all,
I am sure this question has been asked before, but here goes..
Is there any providers of custom/extra long riding gear out there?
I wear a 40 trouser, but with an in-seam of 38"!
I also wear a 51 jacket, but will obviously require extra length in the body, as well as sleeves.
Was lucky back in South Africa, as a good mate of mine owned XKulcha Adventure Apparel, and made gear for me to order.
I know BMW do extra-length, but as they get longer, the size gets bigger?
Any advice and suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

Afternoon all,
I am sure this question has been asked before, but here goes..
Is there any providers of custom/extra long riding gear out there?
I wear a 40 trouser, but with an in-seam of 38"!
I also wear a 51 jacket, but will obviously require extra length in the body, as well as sleeves.
Was lucky back in South Africa, as a good mate of mine owned XKulcha Adventure Apparel, and made gear for me to order.
Any advice and suggestions would be much appreciated!!!

That really depends on what kind of clothing that you're after - if it is leather, I'm not sure anyone makes anything off the peg at the moment that I can think of. But if it is textile there maybe a few options without going down the custom route.

Afternoon all,

I'll take a flying guess at what you mean by the above. I can confirm that BMW do several of the jackets and trousers in tall, slim fittings.

Anyone who caters for the Dutch population will do so as well. Think Rev'it......and Rukka, I suppose.

Thanks for the advice! Definitely textile!

Stand up, look up, and open up!

Rukka do long leg and long long body sizes and they are very very very very long. I was sent some pairs recently in error and with my 33" inseam they were at least 4 -5" too long and they are also longer in the thigh, so the knee armour was actually shin armour. The jacket was similarly massive and I am 6ft 3" tall.

There long jackets are also made longer in the arms and torso.

Try there long sizes if you haven't already, ask for C3 length.

Thanks for the advice! Definitely textile!

Revit for off the peg are the best option I can think of for long leg options.

they do a standard "long leg" which is 36" inside leg, this they do ina lot f their trousers, but they only go up to XXL generally speaking which si 38" waist.

they do also do an "extra long leg" option which is 38" inside leg, but again it only goes up to XXL size (38" waist) annoyingly.

No other mainstream brands we deal with do an extra long leg trouser with the righr waist size, so I can't help on that particular one - if I can think of one though I'll come back to you ASAP!

Awesome, thank you!

Lots do longer leg options i.e. Revit and Rukka but very few do longer arm options in the jackets.

Only 2 I have found are BMW - tall/slim sizing i.e. Streetguard 4 or Dane https://daneclothing.uk/dane-sealand-gore-tex-pro.html

Went with the Streetguard as my local dealer was happy ordering in different jackets until I found the right one on the third attempt ;)

Back
Top Bottom