Denali DR1’s onto an XR

Mark Hooton

Cymarcbikeparts
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Guys, finally did it, managed to get Denali DR1’s onto an XR using our three point heavy duty fixing bracket :)

Not available commercially (the brackets that is) but just letting you guys know :)

63ceb7ca783da2eb588662a7b6b46fc6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A front on picture please Mark and did you need to drill any extra holes to fit the bracket? (thinking I'd like to fit some to mine;)

A front on picture please Mark and did you need to drill any extra holes to fit the bracket? (thinking I'd like to fit some to mine;)

No, not at all - just had to get the geometry right to use three existing fastening points (coz it’s needed for the heavier lights) but it hurt my 3 brain cells :)

And one from the front.....

I know I’d say this but they really fit well, brackets and lights that is.
24f11905f7e751cb0df8b43450d81598.jpg

Gotta say the denalis are really top drawer kit (but should be at that price eh)

No, not at all - just had to get the geometry right to use three existing fastening points (coz it’s needed for the heavier lights) but it hurt my 3 brain cells :)

And one from the front.....

I know I’d say this but they really fit well, brackets and lights that is.
24f11905f7e751cb0df8b43450d81598.jpg

Sorry not for me. How much night riding do you need to do to make your bike look like that?

Sorry not for me. How much night riding do you need to do to make your bike look like that?

Well, with the standard lights as dismal as they are (I don’t know if they are better on the latest model) just one nights’ riding made me wish for better lighting. All personal choice of course!

Well, with the standard lights as dismal as they are (I don’t know if they are better on the latest model) just one nights’ riding made me wish for better lighting. All personal choice of course!

The new model has cornering LED lights. ;)

Nuts I see NN does a Denali, can smart and my brackets combo and it’s all stomping towards a grand!

Must be over charging for the brackets.......

Madness!

Back
Top Bottom