Slackers mid-week breakfast Wednesday 25th March 10a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve been ‘stood down’ from work for the foreseeable future in an attempt to reduce numbers on site so I might become a mid week slacker if I don’t clear off somewhere slightly further afield :beerjug:

Have wangled then day off work, so will def be coming along. I’ll give you a call few days before (Andy & Pete) and we’ll sort a meeting place
out etc. :thumb2

Could well be the small window of opportunity before everything is cancelled, I certainly plan to go.
Never mind, I will eat their cakes/pies/whatever they got, may even ask them to liquidise it so I can suck it up through a straw from behind a face mask.

We will have to forgo the group hugs this time :Duchess :crossbone :crossbone :crossbone

Seems like a good excuse to keep your distance from those you would rather not get too intimate with.
Is the cafe big enough to keep us all 2 metres apart? Biggest problem then is the deafness :D

Hi all. I will check with cafe tomorrow if they intend being open on Wednesday
Either way it looks like mid-week breakfast on hold for a while.

Have just checked with cafe. At this point in time they will be open on Wednesday. As you can appreciate the situation is changing daily. They did suggest anyone interested in still turning up it would be best to check the day before. The cafe direct line is 01476 247029 ask to speak to Kim.
Stay safe everyone!

For info. Lorraine and myself wont be attending this breakfast meet due to Lorraine being "at risk". Whoever chooses to attend please be careful and stay safe. It is an individual's choice but until things improve I (we) will not be arranging any more mid-week breakfasts until further notice. Until then look after yourselves.
Derek (aka Lorraine)

Could well be the small window of opportunity before everything is cancelled, I certainly plan to go.
Never mind, I will eat their cakes/pies/whatever they got, may even ask them to liquidise it so I can suck it up through a straw from behind a face mask.

I’m still up for going as well :thumb

I’m still up for going as well :thumb

And me even if the café is shut we could still go for a ride for an hour or so then stop somewhere and have a drink or something that we have taken with us.If we are outside and stay 2 mtrs apart I can't see a problem.

Due to latest government notice this breakfast meet has been cancelled
Thanks very much for everyone's support. Hopefully wont be too long before we get clearance to re-commence. This thread is now closed.
Derek

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom