Slackers mid-week breakfast Wednesday 25th March 10a.m.

Status
Not open for further replies.

derek

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Handle Bar and Grill Cafe (Chris Walker Kawasaki)
200 Harlaxton Road
Grantham
NG31 7AQ

Sample Menu

Suzuki 8 hour £6.95

2 bacon, 2 lincolnshire sausages, 2 free range fried eggs, 2 hash browns, grilled tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms and 2 slices of toast with butter

BSB £5.45

1 bacon, 1 lincolnshire sausage, 1 free range fried egg, 1 hash brown, grilled tomatoes, baked beans and 1 slice of toast with butter.

Veggie £4.95

1 vegetarian sausage, 1 free range fried egg, 2 hash browns, grilled tomatoes, baked beans, mushrooms, and 1 slice of toast and butter

Bacon cobs etc £3

Sorry no black pudding!

Pot of tea £2
Americano coffee £2
Plus an assortment of other beverages.

Have done a "rekkie" as one must. Good breakfast and venue at reasonable price.
Look forward to seeing everyone who can make it. As usual this invite is open to all.

Derek

Hi Derek,

Is the cafe larger than in the old shop?

See you there :thumby:

They have some proper bikes there as well, not just bikes with ditch pumps for engines.:beerjug:

The Coffee is (proper machine ) Excellent, none of the instant shit they let you make yourself at ahem other places iykwim

ps tables outside for good weather and smoking purposes too

:beerjug:

A few months back, Chris Walker told me that downstairs near the cafe they were planning to have a barbers shop and tattoo parlour, so not sure when or if they will come to fruition. I suggested that with every bike sale they could offer a 1 out of 3 choice of freebee, so any UKgsers sporting a new tat or hairstyle could be interrogated to see if they bought a kwak or Indian. Thanks for arranging Derek, see you there.

Yep you are right. Barbers shop and tatoo parlour up and running for those who like "that little bit extra"!!!!!,

Yep you are right. Barbers shop and tatoo parlour up and running for those who like "that little bit extra"!!!!!,

Now this sounds interesting.....I like to see humans suffering.

A few months back, Chris Walker told me that downstairs near the cafe they were planning to have a barbers shop and tattoo parlour, so not sure when or if they will come to fruition. I suggested that with every bike sale they could offer a 1 out of 3 choice of freebee, so any UKgsers sporting a new tat or hairstyle could be interrogated to see if they bought a kwak or Indian. Thanks for arranging Derek, see you there.

If I can wangle a day off and can make it, fancy meeting up for the ride over Andy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom