....and another noob wanders in

Dingus Magee

Reaction score
Hello all

Actually joined a good while back, when I was thinking on putting my R80 G/S back on the road....fast forward a few years, and I have bought a F650 GS and swapped the G/S for a R1200 GS.
Quite a noticeable difference in size and weight, I've realised

So, not sure whether I'll hang on to it, or shift it along...meantime...here I go again :)

Otherwise, here I am in Darkest Aberdeenshire, and looking forward to enjoying the forum...roll on spring

DM

That's twa fae the doom the day.

Word of advice, if you get in to a keyboard scrap with certain tossers on here always remember, they get to decide how you respond to them :blast

Enjoy.

Hello all

Quite a noticeable difference in size and weight, I've realised

So, not sure whether I'll hang on to it, or shift it along...meantime...here I go again :)

DM

125 to 1200 is a noticable difference in size and weight.. 4 years in i'm getting another ;)

man up lad ;)

Welcome to the madhouse lol

That's twa fae the doom the day.

Word of advice, if you get in to a keyboard scrap with certain tossers on here always remember, they get to decide how you respond to them :blast

Enjoy.

...and another tip, on here it’s proven quite reliable to judge someone by what they accuse others off

Fit like and thanks for the various welcomes and cautions ;) I'll be oot on them roads just as soon as I sort this bl**dy ABS! 3 miles and the ABS lights come on, then no back brake; hardly an illustrious maiden flight, was it. Having an ABS bypass kit sent up and we'll see what happens from there.

Back
Top Bottom