Z900RS - Back to Jap ?

leadfarmer

He / Him / That Fucker
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France
Been looking at these Z900RS a bit lately and I’m getting very tempted, especially by the new green and yellow colours for 2020

Haven’t had a 4 cylinder for a few years and I haven’t had an in line 4 for over 20 years

I know a few on here have got one so how are you getting on with them ? Good bits? Bad bits?

I’m looking at the naked model as a second bike, will take the wife on the back

Cheers for any thoughts or experience:thumb2

Been looking at these Z900RS a bit lately and I’m getting very tempted, especially by the new green and yellow colours for 2020

Haven’t had a 4 cylinder for a few years and I haven’t had an in line 4 for over 20 years

I know a few on here have got one so how are you getting on with them ? Good bits? Bad bits?

I’m looking at the naked model as a second bike, will take the wife on the back

Cheers for any thoughts or experience:thumb2

The only reason i bought the Sx instead of the Rs was because it was a bit too small for me and her. I dont know what size you and yours top out at; so that may not be a problem for you. Everthing about the bike with regards to power; handling and looks are spot on. If you take one for a rip make sure the mrs goes with you also; especially if that's how you intend using it most of the time.:beerjug:

I've got a Jaffa coloured naked version. Great exhaust sound on the stock exhaust, biggest problem, for some, is a snatchy throttle. For me it's very similar to the SV650 and Tracer 700's throttles which can feel like a switch when opening up after fully closing it whilst still moving. There's a forum here for the bike: https://www.z900rs.co.uk/index.php

Thanks for the replies chaps

The snatchy throttle seems to be common these days with injected bikes, my Triumph is the same

Appart from that they seem to be well liked :thumb2

Guess I’m going to have to try one ;)

Back
Top Bottom